Problems

2009-10-08

for YOU, KiNo Lian.

selfish, self-righteous, innocent, useless, coward, pessimistic, irritating, fake, am I?

Am I hurting u?
Am I want sex with anyone?
Am I a playboy?
No, I am not.
Why u missunderstand upon me?
Why u abandon me?

Why u want to control my social life?
Why I can just hang out with my schoolmates?
Why cant I hav more friends?
Why u limite me?
Why should I live inside the box and cant breath?
Why cant I meet who I want to meet?

Why u no feeling anymore?
Why u r disappointed?

Why u are self-righteous?
Why u can mean that but I cant say that?
Why u r right but I am wrong?
Why u always say that u hurt me but u still wanna hurt me?
Why u always say that i disappoint u?
All are your rules, I am always the follower.


I am nothing in your life now.
I am rubbish in your life now.
I shall be burnt soon, and disappear in your life soon.
Remember, in my mind, u too.
I shall forget u.

没有评论:

发表评论